Of course, it is boring to read about boring thing, but it is better to read something that makes you yawn with boredom than something that will make you weep uncontrollably, pound your fists against the floor, and leave tearstains all over your pillowcase, sheets, and boomerang collection.”
― Lemony Snicket, The Grim Grotto
In this course we are covering basic English grammar as well as spoken English in which student will be able to speak his introduction and general English.
- Course Module Based Learning
- Online Classes with Live Tutor
- Repetition Possible for Missed Classes
- Performance Analysis and Report
- Recorded Lectures for Revision
- Query Resolving Sessions
- Part I
Basic principles of Vastu.
- Five Elements & Their Creation & Destroying Circle.
- Importance Of 45 Lordships In The Vastu Map.
- Reading Direction Accurately From Compass.
- Selection Of Site & Examination At Site.
- Finding Facing Of Any Building/Plot.
- Vastu Purush.
- Entrance & Entrance Zones.
- Size, Slope Shape and their Effects.
- Extension & Reduction in a plot & its effect.
- Boring & Water Bodies.
- Water Supply & Sewages Disposal.
- Water Underground & Overhead Tanks.
General Guidelines for Construction
Study of Kona, Ishaan, Aagney, Nairritya and Vayavya kona.
Veethi Shoola - T Facing Plots
Auspicious & Inauspicious Veethi shoola
Drawing room, Family lounge, Powder room, Bed room, Bath & Toilet, kitchen, Dining Room, Study Room, Servants room, Store room, Prayer room, Guest room, Stairs & lifts, Lobby, Living Area, Balconies Car garage ,Porch and Parking, Beams & their impact, Inverter, Generator, Placement of TV and Computer. Zone to keep Fish aquarium & Pets.
Plants & Trees
Auspicious & Inauspicious
Interior & Exterior
Design & Decor with pictures & Paintings, Photographs and Furniture.
- Pt. Rama kant Sharma
- Certified Vastu/Vasati Expert
He has vast knowledge and specialization in the field of Vastu/Vasati, and as a matter of experience he is practicing in this field for more than 20 years. he is the only Vastu consultant who has worked on 9 projects of solid waste management Projects in India.